The Variasi Konsentrasi Alfa Siklodekstrin dan Waktu Sentrifugasi Dalam Preparasi Serum Lipemik Pada Pemeriksaan Glukosa Metode GOD-PAP
Examination of glucose levels of the GOD-PAP method in serum may be disrupted by the presence of turbidity caused by lipemic serum, thus causing high false serum glucose levels to result. The addition of alpha-cyclodextrin (Î±-CD) may bind the lipemic in serum. This study aims to find out how the concentration and time of optimal centrifugation with the addition of alpha-cyclodextrin. Added variation alpha-cyclodextrin concentration 0.5%, 1%, and 1.5% in pooled serum with variation concentration of triglycerides Â± 1000 mg/dL, Â± 1500 mg/dL and Â± 2000 mg/dL incubated for 30 minute at 4Â°C. Centrifuged at 3000 rpm with variation of centrifugation time for 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 15 minutes at 4Â°C to form precipitate and supernatant. Then the supernatant measured the glucose GOD-PAP and triglycerides GPO-PAP using a photometer. The result were no significant differences in variations centrifugation time and variations alpha-cyclodextrin concentrations after comparison with serum glucose pooled levels (base line) in the ANOVA test, Kruskall Wallis Test and Mann Whitney test. There was no significant difference with pooled serum (base line) at the time of triglyceride concentration Â± 1000 mg/dL with alpha-cyclodextrin concentration 0.5% and centrifugation time at 10 minute, triglyceride concentration Â± 1500 mg/dL and Â± 2000 mg/dL with alpha-cyclodextrin concentration 1%, centrifugation time at 5 minute.
There is no Figure or data content available for this article
2. Hoon SD, Juwon K, Young U, et al. No TitlDevelopment of an Integrated Reporting System for Verifying Hemolysis , Icterus , and Lipemia in Clinical Chemistry Results e. Ann Lab Med J. 2014;34(4):307.
3. Nora N. Lipemia : causes, interference mechanisms, detection and managemente. Biochem Medica J. 2014;24(1):57-67.
4. Goce D. Interference Testing. Clin Biochem Rev J. 2008;29(8):43-48.
5. Sandhya M, R DS, D KM. Frequency and causes of lipemia interference of clinical chemistry laboratory tests. Elsevier. 2017;8(2):1-9.
6. S YD. Effect of Drugs on Clinical Laboratory Tests , 1995 dalam Biolabo., â€œGlucose GOD-PAP,â€ Maizy, 2011. AACC Press. 1995;4:274-294.
7. Ajit S, Karen A, W BJ. Flocculation of serum lipoproteins with cyclodextrins: Application to assay of hyperlipidemic serum. Clin Chem J. 1990;36(3):529-532.
8. RadiÅ¡iÄ‡ BV, Sandra B, Maja K, Andrea R, M LV. Serum delipidation but not high-speed centrifugation is effective in clearing lipemia interference in serum lipase activity measurement. Clin Chem Lab Med J. 2016;54:247â€“249.
9. Jianxiang Z, X MP. Cyclodextrin-based supramolecular systems for drug delivery: Recent progress and future perspective,". Adv Drug Deliv Rev J. 2014;65(9):1â€“39.
10. Amran L. Produksi Siklodekstrin dari Substrat Tapioka dengan Menggunakan Pullulanase dan CGTase secara Simultan. J Tek Ind Pert. 2011;18(2):99-105.
11. Crestani de MJ, Azevedo MTE, Francisco V, Gomes FH. Cyclodextrins and ternary complexes: Technology to improve solubility of poorly soluble drugs. Brazilian J Pharm Sci. 2011;47(4):665-681.
12. Neil FE. The Effect Of Alpha-Cyclodextrin On Acute Blood Lipid And Glycemic Responses To A Fat Containing Meal. Wayne State Univ. 2013.
13. Fajar PA, Tri WS, Budi S. Serum Lipemik Dengan Flokulan Gamma-Siklodekstrin Pada Pemeriksaan Glukosa. Med Lab Technol J. 2017;3(2):68-72.
14. Sunheimer RL, Threatte GA, Pincus MR, Lifshitz MS. Analysis: Principle of Instrumentation. In: McPherson RA, Pincus MR, eds. HENRYâ€™S Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods. 22nd ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders; 2011:47.
15. Nadya BA. Penggunaan Siklodekstrin Dalam Bidang Farmasi. Maj Farm. 2014;10(1):197-201.
How to Cite This
Copyright and Permissions
Publishing your paper with Jurnal Teknologi Laboratorium (JTL) means that the author or authors retain the copyright in the paper. JTL granted an exclusive reuse license by the author(s), but the author(s) are able to put the paper onto a website, distribute it to colleagues, give it to students, use it in your thesis etc, even commercially. The author(s) can reuse the figures and tables and other information contained in their paper published by JTL in future papers or work without having to ask anyone for permission, provided that the figures, tables or other information that is included in the new paper or work properly references the published paper as the source of the figures, tables or other information, and the new paper or work is not direct at private monetary gain or commercial advantage.
JTL journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license lets others remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
JTL journal Open Access articles are distributed under this Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). Articles can be read and shared for All purposes under the following conditions:
- BY: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- SA: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.